Officially yesterday was Shyguy's first day back to school. He is in preschool again this year, but going 3 days a week vs. just 2. Again, I had to work & left my camera with Grandma to get some first day back to school shots for me. Papa forgot to bring the camera home yesterday, so that is why they are getting posted today.
In front of the school.
Grandma doesn't own a camera & has rarely used one.
I didn't know my camera could do this so I will have to ask
her how she took a picture like this . . .
In his classroom
From what I could tell, he had a good day. He did notice one boy Lucas that was in his class last year is not there this year. Grandma said he goes to a different school now, but Shyguy continues to talk about him & says he misses him. Must have been his buddy.
No comments:
Post a Comment