Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Meet my first grader . . .

Today was the first day back to school.  Bub is a first grader now.  A big Thank You shout out to my sister for taking these awesome pictures for me.  I had to be to work before the bus got there to pick them up.  The bus stop at Grandma's got way lighter this year as two more are off to Western.  Bub and two of his cousins make up the bus stop that in years past got as high as eight kids deep. 

I think he had a good first day.  He was able to tell me some of the names of kids in his class, what he had for lunch & that I had papers to fill out for homework, but that he didn't have any homework to do.  I think he told me that last part a number of times. 





No comments: