Tonight we played Dora Candyland. Bub & I have played in the past, tonight Shyguy joined the fun. Bub won 3 times, he kept getting all the good cards. Then Shyguy finally won one. Mama lost all the time. I guess its just not my game.
Then they put together a couple of Shyguy's new puzzles. I even figured those out, guess they are more my speed.
You may or may not noticed that Bub has his pajama's on inside out & backwards. He also has a spoon under his pillow tonight & stuffed some Kleenex in the windows. According to his cousins this "urban legend" guarantees a snow day the next day. It worked for the cousins last Thursday night. School was called off last Friday. I told Bub it probably won't work tonight, but his is sure it will. I hope not, this morning was a tough enough drive into work, don't want to do it again tomorrow.
No comments:
Post a Comment