OK, nothing major, just the labtop is on the fritz & I have been having to share my beloved desktop with the hubby & kids. What a drag.
Good News:
I managed to do a virus scan on the desktop today (since I think that is what's going on with the labtop) & found 7 viruses. Yikes. Hopefully, they are taken care of & my dinosaur computer won't be seriously affected. During the several hours it took to scan for viruses I was able to grab a nap : )
The kids are bathed & Bub's backpack it filled for his return to school tomorrow. They are both tucked in bed, however, not both sleeping since as I was typing the first sentence of my post the pitter-patter of the little one's feet made their way down the hall to steal a slurp of my Diet Coke sitting next to me.
All the laundry is done in my house, except for what we all wore today.
Hubby cleaned out his side of the closet (wow) & I now have a ton of hangers!
He also did a root beer butt chicken in the oven today, tasty.
Bad News:
I go back to work tomorrow. Sniff . . . vacations over
The labtop on the fritz
The viruses found on my beloved dinosaur desktop
$7 bucks in my pocket & since being off work for so many days, I don't remember when my next payday is/was ???
No comments:
Post a Comment