Saturday, November 28, 2009

Turkey, Shop til u Drop & other such stuff weekend

Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving. I sure did. Mom made a delicious dinner once again. The turkey was great, Papa's green bean casserole - yum yum. Oh, and the pies . . . oh how I love the pies.

Anywho. Shop til you drop day was a big success. Me sister got many big ticket items at very good prices. After she stood in line for an hour & got her first big ticket item at a great discount we were all in a great mood & raring to go. I don't think anyone minded the 3:30 am pick up time . . . Well, not at that moment anyway. I got a thing for Shyguy on sale and three others done via internet & Black Friday sales. Yahoo! After we hit our usual shopping locations we checked out the Fundraising Warehouse that Margarita Queen told me about. Wow is all I have to say about that place. We scored big on cool wrapping paper, my sister kept saying on the way home, "What am I going to do with all this wrapping paper?"

Papa left Friday afternoon to go back up north hunting. He dropped the boys off at their friend Scotty's until I got done shopping & got a nap in. Thanks much to Scotty's mom, I needed a nap. The boys had fun playing with their friends.

Today is kind of a laze around the house day. I'm doing laundry & compiling my favorite Christmas songs onto a CD for the car. As I was picking out my songs, I guess Bub wanted something out of the upper cupboards. While he was going to get back down, he got into the groove of my music playing. I'll let you watch the rest for yourself. Sorry, the video is a little dark due to the bright window in the background . . .

No comments: