Monday, November 23, 2009

Still no meat

Papa was up hunting again this weekend to no avail.  Saturday the boys & I headed out to the Children's Museum again.  We had a little trouble getting there.  All the roads were blocked off.  Once we got somewhat close we could see what was going on.  We parked the car & caught a little of the Santa Parade.  We saw Santa, Mrs. Claus, their sleigh & some reindeer.  Bub was thrilled, Shyguy, not so much.  I was holding him & he was climbing up my body the closer we got to the road, much like a cat you're about to give a bath to.  Hmm, I foresee some issues with going to visit Santa again this year. . .

Anywho, we made it to the museum & the boys spent a couple hours playing, sorry the picture is from my cell phone.  Not so good.



On Sunday, Shyguy was supposed to sing with his Pre-school class at church.  He didn't want me to leave him downstairs with his teacher & classmates, but I did.  He started to cry.  Bub & I went upstairs & sat down.  When church started he walked by with his classmates up to the front of the church ok.  But when they got to the front I heard a cry and then a very loud & clear "I want my mom."  Yep, it was shyguy.  His teacher took him in her lap & while the rest of the class sang He's Got the Whole World in His Hands Shyguy buried his head in the teacher's arms & didn't sing a single note.  At least he didn't cry through the whole thing.  The boys did very well through the rest of the service.  Bub colored in his "journal" & Shyguy played tractors on the pew. 

Bub went to a friends house the rest of the afternoon to play.  Papa got home Sunday night around 7:30 p.m.  Like last weekend, I had everyone fed, bathed, in their jammy's, house in order & most of the laundry done.  However, I was pooped big time last night.  One more weekend of this & hunting season '09 will come to a close.  Woo Hoo!

No comments: