Monday, July 13, 2009

Another vacation & still very little posting . . .

I've gotten so bad at sitting down at my computer again lately. And I'm on vacation this week, so again I have no excuse.

When I last post'd it was 4th of July, I promised some pictures from the that weekend's activities, but alas here it is 9 days later and I'm finally getting around to it.

Actually I have many photos, but they have other peeps in them, of course, for their privacy I do not post those. I have a few of just the boys.
Shyguy starting Uncle P's lawn mower

The boys chillin' on the new porch

Deep in thought

It was windy and the pool water was very cold.
But Bub was bound & determined to swim
We have another trip to the Children's Museum planned this week. A trip to a big zoo! And shopping for new work shoes and a cell phone. Yes, unfortunately, I will be getting a new cell phone number, too. So stay tuned for that.

No comments: