Saturday, July 4, 2009

Happy 4th of July

Hope everyone enjoys the holiday! We have a big bash to go to tonight. I'm sure I'll have pictures to post for that soon.

Yesterday I drug the kids out for some morning shopping. They did OK . . . Anyway we headed to the Children's Museum in the afternoon.

Out front of the museum
The leg bones connected to the hip bone . . .

Ahhhh, its eating Bub!


What the boys would look like with glasses


Oh yeah, Bub got a new haircut the other day
Do you like it?

At the water table. They both could have
spent all day just at the water table.


Bub made us some pizza in the little house

Milking the cow

Vroom, Vroom

Fill 'er up

Arts & crafts area

I would highly recommend a visit to the Children's Museum for anyone with kids. The boys had a blast and we spent two & a half hours there. We could have easily spent half the day.

There are a ton more things to do there and I have tons more pictures from our visit, however, I can't post them all.

No comments: