I have so so so many more pictures of the animals at the zoo and pics of my animals too, but I can't possibly put them all here.
Hippo statue in front of the zoo
I think the boys liked seeing all the frogs, turtles & snakes!
We got to see them feed the hippo. He or she eats raw
vegetables like sweet potatoes, carrots & a whole
pineapple (or Spongebob's house as Shyguy tells it).
The mama Chimp & her baby.
underwater tunnel.
After the zoo we made a quick stop at Trader Joe's for some tub cookies then it was off to Aunt Bea's & Uncle A's house for a visit & some dinner! Aunt Bea grilled some pork loin & sweet potatoes that were super tasty. We felt so special, we got to eat on polish pottery for breakfast at Aunt Kirby's & dinner at Aunt Bea's & Uncle A's.
It took some coaxing, but Shyguy finally got in.
Thanks so much for a super fun trip Aunt Kirby, Aunt Bea & Uncle A!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment