Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Visit with Santa

We went to visit Santa today. It was a nice quick trip, I thought the lines were going to be longer, but thankfully when we walked up we were 2nd in line. We stopped at a couple stores and almost finished up our Christmas shopping! Wow! I gotta pick up a card and a couple of gift cards and wah-la, shopping '08 is complete!!!!

Papa even took us all out to dinner afterwards . . . to a sit down restaurant . . . with waiters and all! What a treat.

Anyway, here is our picture with Santa.

Well, here is Bub's picture with Santa.
He did so good. He even told him Merry Christmas and to say "Hi" to Rudolph. I'm glad he didn't talk about Papa shooting Reindeer up north. You know he can tell some whopper stories.
As you can see, someone was missing from the picture. We figured why put him through that again. But never fear, I do have a picture of Shyguy to share with you . . .
Shyguy in his true form.
Well, I may be exaggerating a little, but boy what a stinker he has become. Defiant, strong-willed, set in his ways. It's probably all my fault, he is the baby afterall. We are hoping to tackle potty training during Christmas vacation. I'm already dreading it. He is a smart little whipper-snapper though, he knows all the letters of the alphbet by sight. Well, the capital letters anyway. And you don't even have to have them in the right order.
So back to the stinker part, case and point below.
So, why is he hiding behind the corner?

Well he dumped out this basket of toys.
Do you think I could get him to pick it up.

No. He would rather go to bed early, crying, than give in and pick up a basket of toys.
Score: Shyguy - 1, Mama - 0





No comments: