Tuesday, December 23, 2008

How's the weather out there?

I can't believe all the snow we're getting. Although, since Friday I haven't had to go out much. Darling husband is doing most of the running. It sounds like it was a good idea sending him. Meijers was packed apparently the last time he went. 7 deep to check out with every lane open. Geez.

Papa has been busy with the snow removal process, both for the city and us. He has been working the 2 am to 7 am shift the past couple nights and clearing the driveway when he gets home.

This pic was taken thru the window.
I wasn't about to go out in that stuff.
Since he's been working so hard, he got the night off from making dinner. I made Cornish Game Hens. I thought the kids would get a kick out getting a whole chicken all to themselves. I guess what "wow'd" me as a kid is a little less than interesting to kids these days.
Although he is smiling in this picture, he wasn't too impressed with Mama's dinner.

Shyguy thought he had to kill it first, before eating it.

No comments: