Friday, September 9, 2011

School Days

I'm a little late posting, but Tuesday was the first day of school.
Bub started 2nd grade, of course.
And Shyguy started Kindergarten, his first year of all day, everyday & riding the bus.
Guess what he was most excited about?
Yep, riding the bus . . . with getting hot lunch as a close 2nd.
He hasn't said too much about school yet.  I ask him what he did & just like Preschool, he says "nothing."
I asked him how lunch was today & he said the green beans smelled good but tasted "bleh."
Then he announced "Man, the corn smells, eeewwww, it stinks so bad."
Bub was sitting next to Shyguy at the dinner table during this conversation & kept nodding his head in agreement. 
So, I'll have to find out what's up with the vegetables there.
Here's some pictures while they waiting for the bus.







And one when they got off in the afternoon, they were sprinting off that bus.

1 comment:

rampcomm said...

Gee I wonder where he gets the rabbit ear idea from....