I have some many more pictures, but alas, I can only post so many here. The wedding this weekend was so much fun. I think the bride was beautiful and both her & the groom were so happy. Everything, from my point of view anyway went very well.
Shyguy did so good. Everyone was so surprised, we were all expecting him to be his usual shy, stubborn self, but he knew what he was supposed to do & did wonderfully.
Chilling in the hotel pool before the big event.
Handsome little man.
Our family.
Two handsome guys.
Bub did great in the banner procession, too.
He liked his suit.
Thanks so much to Grandma for hemming the pant legs a mere minutes before the wedding!
Soooooo cute.
"Walking down the aisle, smiling for pictures . . . that's all you're getting outta me."
The boys got to try Shirley Temples for the first time.
No comments:
Post a Comment