I'm a little behind on updating this & so much has been going on. The boys have been playing outside alot in the snow. There is a hill at Grandma's house & when its not too cold out, they are out there sledding most of the day. Their favorite request when they get back in the house is hot cocoa with marshmellows.
I used some vacation days in December to help out at Bub & Shyguy's schools and Christmas parties. On Thursday I went & helped out in Bub's classroom setting up many of the craft items for the several Christmas crafts they did on Friday, their last day of school for the year. I don't have pictures from that day, but it was fun meeting many of his classmates & seeing some of the things he's doing in school.
Friday, I helped do crafts with the kids at Shyguy's school and watched him interact with his classmates & teachers. They did a little Christmas celebration also. Here's a picture of the kids watching the teacher open some Christmas presents.
Friday afternoon it was back to Bub's school. They had a small Christmas singing program in the afternoon on Friday. Here's a clip from one of the three songs the 1st graders did. Very cute, but also kind of long and I only put part of the song on here.
Friday evening we all headed to Grandma's house to do our annual Christmas cookie, bake - frost - decorate extravaganza. Shyguy helped out the longest. Believe me, it quite tiresome by the end of the 3rd batch.
While we were making cookies, "Uncle Mark that goes to Grandma's house" not to be confused with "Uncle Mark on the Farm" put a big pile of snow behind cousin Tay Tay's car so she couldn't get out of the driveway.
And finally, exciting news, Bub lost his other top front baby tooth. He also has an appointment in late January to get that Rogue spikey extra front tooth pulled. After that tooth is pulled we (dentist & I) are hoping his two front permanent teeth come in straight. Fingers crossed.
No comments:
Post a Comment