Monday, April 26, 2010

More soccer

Shyguy had another soccer game this weekend. He didn't do as well as last week. The boys had a friend spend the night the night before so they were up late & most of his games are at one in the afternoon which would be right around nap time if it were a week day. So I think he was a little tired. He also inherited that "falling down" syndrome his brother has. Where at least once every play he has to fall on the ground, you know, whether anyone is near him or not. I don't understand falling down syndrome, but both my kids have it when they play sports in front of a crowd. Maybe there is a falling down syndrome support group I could join to better understand and cope with FDS.


Ok, enough of that. I brought my camera this week and got some photos at the game. I also shot a little video, ok like 20 seconds of video. Shyguy only scored one goal this week, and would you believe it, it was during the 20 seconds of video I was taping. . . "No way," you say. "Way" I reply.

Here's the treat of the day. (FYI, he's in blue shirt with black stocking cap)


Here's some still photos from the game also.




No comments: