Little things I want to look back on & remember about my boys at this age . . .
I am Bub:
I love, love, love Video games like Wii & Gameboy. Sometimes I sneak my Gameboy into bed @ night when I'm supposed to be sleeping.
I'm also very good on the computer, currently I'm hooked on Disney's Penguin Club (social networking site for kids, plus games)
I write my first & last name and several words I have learned at school.
I still love when someone reads a book to me, some I can read myself now.
I've finally mastered saying the word "girl" however, now when I talk about an actual "grill" that word sounds funny. It kind of sounds like "ga - rill"
I'm still very, very talkative & not shy.
I don't race to answer the phone, I let Shyguy get it.
Still a big fan of tacos, pizza & fishsticks. Some more of my favorites are chili & hotdogs.
I just got a new gas powered 4 wheeler & am loving riding it, it makes mom nervous.
I am Shyguy:
I still like John Deere tractors, I've been playing on the pedal tractor alot since its been warm.
I like Monster Trucks now, too. I play with them mostly when we are in the house.
I mostly watch one of our two Monster Truck videos when I watch TV or my new movie Alvin & the Chipmunks #2.
I like mom's new vaccuum & bug to use it whenever she's cleaning.
I got alot of playdoh for Christmas & like driving my tractors & Monster Trucks thru it.
I still like music, I use Bub's CD player he got for Christmas more than he does.
I'm still very shy, I do good at school, but out in public if someone looks directly at me & talks to me, I hang my head down & don't look at them. But after they leave, I will ask mama & papa over and over again about that person.
I'm really bossy to Maggie (the dog) and my brother sometimes, however, brother doesn't listen to me anyway.
I love sweets, I would rather eat chocolate & candy than real food.
But I also like noodles still very much, lately I've been on a Alfredo Noodles kick, except I call say Alfredo like this "Appa - fray - doh".
No comments:
Post a Comment