What is it about people, that when you tell them the paint is wet on something, they just have to touch it?
And I'm not talking about my kiddos this time.
I'm talking about 30-something year old guys I work with.
Then they look at the paint on their finger, kind of surprized its there.
A quick Bubism . . . it's been awhile
Bub: "Mom, is tomorrow the day we can sleep in?" (Said on a Saturday night)
Mama: "Yep"
The next morning . . . at 6:00 am
Staggering out of the bedroom to see why the living room TV is on
Mama: "Bub (whose on the couch watching said TV) I thought we were going to sleep in."
Bub: "I did"
Mama: "I don't call 6 am sleeping in, go back to bed"
Bub: "I can't, I already took my pajama's off"
No comments:
Post a Comment