Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Nothing new

Yikes, I don't even have a new picture to post.

Everyone's been sick this weekend. Poor little guys. The boys are feeling better now, but Papa is now sick.

I've washed numerous "up-chucked" on clothes, my sheets and bed comforter, two throw blankets, 4 pillow cases, Shyguy's fleece blanket (twice) and my carpet and furnature a number of times.

I haven't had time to wash any of our "normal" laundry.

You know you getting behind on your laundry when the family has broke into the beach towels to dry off after a shower.

Free samples:

Hey did I ever tell you that you can get free samples, shipped right to your door from Wally World? No. Well go here click on the sample you want to try, type in your name & address, answer a few simple questions and ta-da your sample will arrive in a few short weeks.

If you have time, register at cereal.com and they will send you an email about every other week where you can sign up for more free samples and stuff.

Also, to save some money at the grocery store go to BettyCrocker.com & Pillsbury.com, register at their sites and you can print out some good coupons to use at your favorite store.

Comment after this post if there a site I should check out for coupons or other great deals.

See visiting my blog today wasn't a total waste, even though there weren't any cute photos.

No comments: