Friday, February 20, 2009

25 Random Things

I was sent this in a email and then tagged on facebook to do this 25 Random Things, but I thought it would be good blog material, so I'm posting it here:

Per the rules, once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, it's because I want to know more about you.
  1. I used to say I was never going to have kids.
  2. Having kids is the best thing I ever, ever did.
  3. I loved school, I would love to get paid to go to school, that would be my dream job.
  4. I have an associates, bachelors & masters degree.
  5. I didn’t pay a cent for my associates (scholarship) or masters degree (company I worked for paid for it).
  6. I used to have a rabbit named Sergeant, a turtle named Lieutenant and a dog named Colonel, we had a puppy named Major for only a few short days.
  7. I used to like to take pictures, I still do my kiddos pics, but rarely any for anyone else anymore.
  8. I can’t sew, knit, quilt or any of the creative type thingys, my grandma tried teaching me to crochet once, but I could only make a strait line.
  9. When I was little, I fell asleep at easter vigil and caught my hair on fire with the candle I was holding.
  10. I bungee jumped out of a hot air balloon when I was 17.
  11. My dad died a week after my 19th birthday.
  12. I met my hubby when I was 20, but knew other members of his family years before that.
  13. My husband & I are both 2nd from last in birth order. We must have been so great they needed to have just one more!
  14. My eldest is kind of named after my father in law and mom both. His middle name is after my dad and my mother in law’s 2nd husband.
  15. I used to have a really weird re-occuring dream as a child and can still remember it vividly to this day.
  16. I love camping, but haven’t gone in years.
  17. I’m a great Aunt as in my niece has a baby, I don’t think my nieces & nephews think I’m that great.
  18. I love breakfast food.
  19. I am a addicted to coffee.
  20. I’ve only lived in two places my whole life, my parent’s house and mine.
  21. I haven’t spoke to one of my siblings in well over a year.
  22. I worry a lot, about a lot of stuff, but I’ve gotten good at not letting it show.
  23. I never thought I’d own a mini-van. I drive a mini-van.
  24. I’ve worked at the same place since graduating from college.
  25. I really like my job, but it can be stressful at times. But I really can’t imagine doing anything else.

No comments: