Monday, January 19, 2009

Turning 5

OMG, my little boy will be five next week! Yikes, I'm getting old. I remember the day he was born like it was yesterday. I remember what Papa looked like in all those surgical clothes, the mask the shower cap, tee-hee. I remember Aunt J9 walking around the room snapping pictures. I remember how cold it felt on that operating table. I remember them telling me he weighed 8 lbs 13 oz. and me saying "I know." I had had a dream the baby weighed 8 lbs 13 oz. a week or so before Bub was born. Weird.
I always thought he had one of the best hospital pictures I ever saw.

First day home.

Bath in the baby tub
First Christmas

I always loved this outfit.

Bath in the big tub

Bad hair day

First job

Buddies

Gets a little brother

You're not throwing that snowball at me, are ya?

We celebrated Bub's birthday and his cousin's birthday last night.

Optimus Prime cake

New ride

Wow, time flies.

No comments: