Sunday, November 30, 2008

Thanksgiving, Super Shopping & a Wedding

We had a wonderful Thanksgiving dinner at Grandma P's house. I love her stuffing. Homemade, she even lays out the bread to dry & cuts it up in cubes vs. buying the dry croutons. I sampled lemon pie that morning, had chocolate pie after turkey dinner and them took a piece of apple pie home for the next day. The turkey was great this year, it was the only thing I had seconds of.

I went shopping Thanksgiving morning with my sister and then the day after with mom and sister. I'll tell ya, my sister really gets the deals. Even when they are all out of the item on sale we are going for, she still ended up with two at the first store and one at another store for the same price!

We went to a family wedding Saturday. The boys got dressed up in shirts and ties. They looked so mature. Bub had so much fun dancing and they both enjoyed running around with all there cousins.

Here they are all dressed & ready to go.

The four of us.

No comments: