Thursday, August 28, 2008

YIKES!!!

So its almost 11 p.m. I'm sitting at the computer, the boys are in bed sleeping, Papa is watching TV in the bedroom. I hear a commotion down the hall, Papa is talking to someone in an excited tone and I can hear "hurry, get in the bathroom."

I jump from my seat and run down the hall. Bub's in the bathroom, peeing and Papa is standing over him in stitches, laughing. What the heck is going on.

Well it seems Bub walked into our bedroom and said he had to pee and proceeded to pull his pants down in front of the dirty clothes hamper! YIKES.

Papa quickly escorted him to the real potty and all is well. I don't know if he was sleep walking or what. This is definitely a first for us.

In other news, we are ready for preschool to start again this year. Unfortunately I probably won't be able to take the day off to get pictures and all, but maybe I can get Grandma to snap some pics that day. Took both the boys for haircuts yesterday. The cueballs are looking pretty good. I picked up water, juice boxes and snacks today for Bub's snacks at school. Hopefully the shoes we bought early this summer will hold up until at least Christmas. They are looking pretty worn, though.

I'll end with some pics from birthday celebrations up at Grandma's at the lake. Chow!

No comments: