Well, its been awhile since I lasted posted, but I noticed I haven't taken many pictures lately of the boys. I've been getting stuck at work late lately and by time I do get home I'm just dog tired. Bub has one more soccer game yet this season. He's really loving it and I fear he'll miss it until he plays again next fall. Papa's done with the shed addition. Looks great, but still looks small compared to all the crap we have. Thanks for everyone who put in many many hours helping with the addition. We really appreciate it. Bub and Shyguy have broken out the battery powered vehicles for the summer. Bub's sticking to the Truck and Shyguy's riding the big four wheeler. Looks like we can sell the little four wheeler in a rummage sale now. Yippee, one less thing to put in the shed!
Saturday, May 31, 2008
Just a little cuteness
Well, its been awhile since I lasted posted, but I noticed I haven't taken many pictures lately of the boys. I've been getting stuck at work late lately and by time I do get home I'm just dog tired. Bub has one more soccer game yet this season. He's really loving it and I fear he'll miss it until he plays again next fall. Papa's done with the shed addition. Looks great, but still looks small compared to all the crap we have. Thanks for everyone who put in many many hours helping with the addition. We really appreciate it. Bub and Shyguy have broken out the battery powered vehicles for the summer. Bub's sticking to the Truck and Shyguy's riding the big four wheeler. Looks like we can sell the little four wheeler in a rummage sale now. Yippee, one less thing to put in the shed!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment