What a difference a couple games and bunch of practices can make. As I expected, soccer has gotten much more fun for Bub. I don't think I did a very good job preparing him for his first game. I think he was overwhelmed by the crowd and people he knew watching. He does great now and more importantly, he loves it.
When I mention to him someone is coming to watch his game (like grandma did this weekend) he whines a little and says he doesn't want them to come. But when he's on the field with his team and said person shows up to watch, his face lights up and he calls out their name like he hasn't seen them in years. So I firmly believe the anxiety of that first game is past him now.
Much happier face than the first game.
Action shot.
Whew, needing a break.
And yes I know those shin guard thingy's are supposed to go underneath the "3 foot long socks", but Bub finds them more comfortable this way.
No comments:
Post a Comment