Wednesday on the way home from soccer practice Bub asked me why its nice & warm and he can wear shorts to his soccer practice, but its cold & rainy and he has to wear pants to all his soccer games? I told him I wasn't sure & mumbled something about Mother Nature . . . yada yada yada. Well, I think it was Thursday night I could hear Bub talking in his room after bedtime. I assumed Shyguy had snuck in there & the two of them were goofing around. So I tiptoed down the hall to catch them, but as I approached I could clearly see Shyguy's feet sticking out of the covers in his own bed. So I stopped & listened to get the "goods" to tease Bub about talking to himself. But this is what I heard, "Please, please, please Mother Nature, please make it sunny and warm for my soccer game."
Well, prayers answered little man
Goal kick
Goalie
Warming up
Fierce action
Hanging out by the ref
The team, missing one player who has been out with an
unrelated injury now for the past couple games.
No comments:
Post a Comment