Friday, June 25, 2010

Ready to trash the Wii

Catch up, Bub had his last baseball game for 2010 & a neat end of season party after that.  I'll post some pictures in another post.  Shyguy's teeth apparently aren't broken, but still a little tender.  He resumed eating Monday, the day after the incident so I resorted to not worrying anymore about his teeth.  He tried to open the lid on something with his teeth last night & immediately remembered he had a recent "teeth injury" as he squealed in pain & handed the container to me to open . . . I didn't use my teeth.

In other news, I'm so sick of the Wii.  I hate when the kids ask to play it when its beautiful outside.  I hate when they fight over what game they are going to play.  I hate when they argue over who's going to be "first player."  I'm sick of the bickering during the game over who got what mushroom or who got the star power.  I loathe the slow down your going to fast & wait, wait, wait . . . screaming at each other when they are playing that HORRID mulitplayer Mario Bros. game.  I hate myself for yelling, really yelling at them to shut the stupid thing off because I don't want to hear it anymore.  I've seriously pictured that stupid white box flying thru my front picture window into the abyss of the rainstorm in the front yard. . . . . .

I'm seriously thinking about unpluggin it & packing the Wii, the two Gameboys & all their games away for the summer. 

That is all, I return you now to your regularly scheduled program.

No comments: