I put him up on the counter & took a look. It appeared to be just his teeth bleeding . . . and they were all there. I didn't dare touch any of them. After mopping up blood with half a roll of Brawny. I held him on the couch while he sucked a cold washcloth. After the bleeding finally stopped I took another peek. His top left front tooth and the little one next to it are not where they used to be. His gum is swollen & quite purple. He won't close his mouth & keeps drowling profusely. Other than the pancake & bowl of fruit he had for breakfast he hasn't eaten anything today.
Of course this happens on a Sunday. But he stopped crying, so we're sticking it out until tomorrow & we can take him to his regular dentist. They got that stuff at the dentist where if the teeth are broken they can give him a drink so he'll fall asleep & pull 'em out of whatever.
But, prior to all that drama, we went to our first Grad party of 2010 on Saturday & I was able to snap several shots of the boys at the party with all their teeth.
They weren't low on chairs or anything.
Chillin' by the pool.
No comments:
Post a Comment