Time has gotten away from me again in blogland. Here's a little catch up on the past couple weekends.
Bub had fun fair at his school. They buy tickets then play games, raffle, food & a cake walk. I signed up to donate two cakes for the cake walk. I thought the tractor cakes would be cool, UGH, if you ever hear me talk like I'm gonna do that again, just direct me back to this post.
Grandma and the cousins came by to watch Shyguy play.
Bub had fun fair at his school. They buy tickets then play games, raffle, food & a cake walk. I signed up to donate two cakes for the cake walk. I thought the tractor cakes would be cool, UGH, if you ever hear me talk like I'm gonna do that again, just direct me back to this post.
Two John Deere tractor cakes! Oh my.
We traveled north for Mother's Day. I had a nice relaxing weekend with the boys, Papa & some of his family. Papa & his bro cooked for all us Moms. We had a nice visit.
Happy Mom on Mother's Day with her two sweethearts.
Cute face Scary face
Today Shyguy had another soccer game. I got a shot of him before we took off to the game.
Grandma and the cousins came by to watch Shyguy play.
No comments:
Post a Comment