Tids & Bits:
Today on the way to swim class we drove by some a field with some deer in it.
Bub said, "Those are does, they don't have anklers."
Papa responded, "They might be bucks, they've lost their antlers."
Bub argued, "No, they are does, girl deer don't have anklers and a girl deer is a doe."
Shyguy piped up, "Cookie dough?"
Papa and I were in stitches the rest of the trip.
After swim class I was looking in the desk drawer for a hole punch.
Me: "I thought we had a hole punch in here?"
Bub: "A whole bunch of what?"
Me: "No, a HOLE PUNCH."
Bub: "A WHOLE BUNCH OF WHAT?"
I'll leave you with from random shots from the past week.
My smoking Santa present.
Lick-A-Stick Valentine treats . . . nice.
New John Deere shirt.
Playdough party.
Oh, and I did some house cleaning last weekend. Well, technically I didn't do it ALL. Have I mentioned how much Shyguy loves my new vaccuum?
No comments:
Post a Comment