For those of you coming to see the "exciting news - from my Family Update email" click
here. Oh, by the way, you need to check your email more frequently.
The following however, is a different post:
Last night was the last swim class for the boys. I don't have any good pics of Shyguy in the pool, last night was like the first night all over again. Murphy's Law, the one night I bring my camera, he's in one of those moods. Oh well, I'm sure I'll get tons of pictures in the pool over the summer. I wish I would have gotten one of him the previous weeks when he was jumping off the big diving board.
Bub got to go down the big winding slide they have at the Delta pool for the first time. He LOVED it. He went down three times. Sorry about the glowing eyes, my old photo software doesn't work on my new computer & the free software I have been using doesn't recognize glowing eyes when I do the "fix red eye" button. Oh, and sorry about the chick in the front of the pic, she stepped in front right while I was snapping the button.
No comments:
Post a Comment