Wow, I hadn't realized my past couple of posts were only about Bub. Now its Shyguy's turn. He got his report card from Preschool today.
I hope you can read it ok, I don't know why my scanner kind of cut it off short on the left hand margin. I liked the comment on the bottom about him being a little shy. Wonder why he got the nickname Shyguy? Looks like he's doing fine, though.
I took the day off work to help out at his pajama party today at school. It didn't seem as chaotic as when I helped with Bub's class lastyear. It must be the boy to girl ratio: Bub had 12 boys & only 2 girls in his preschool class, Shyguy's class has 3 boys & 7 girls.
I couldn't find any tractor PJ's for Shyguy's pajama party & all the hand me downs he wears of Bub's, well . . . look like hand me downs. So I found these cute fireman PJ's 60% off at Kohls the other day. Check out some PJ party pics below.
His PJ's look like firemen turnout gear.
With little air packs on the back.
His whole preschool class (minus two of the girls that were out sick today)
Is it just me or do all the girls look taller than all the boys
Maybe all the boys are just slouching?

No comments:
Post a Comment