Monday, September 28, 2009

Party-Belly Blues

My stomach has been bothering me all day. I thought it was because all I hate the past two days was party food & leftover party food. Bub felt a little warm after his soccer game yesterday & I brushed it off as he got overheated since his team has so few players so they all have almost no time to rest during their games.

Tonight Papa made chili for dinner. Ahh, not the best food after a party weekend & feeling a bit sicko all day, but it was good, I ate. Not even a half hour later Bub was in the bathroom imitating Aunt Margarita Queen's performance Saturday night after the party. Now my stomach is rolling again & I have heartburn like nobody's business. GREAT. At least I didn't prepare any of the food Saturday so you all should be in the clear.

I'm downloading all the pictures I have from Saturday & promise to post some soon. I'm not sure how many I got, I was more busy socializing. If you all could send your photos my way that would be great. I'd love to have a collection for Papa to see.

All the kids had today off from school. Grandma P took them all to the Children's Museum & to McDonald's with the play tunnels for lunch. They had a great time.

No comments: