Tuesday, September 8, 2009

1st day of schools

Oh man, what a morning. The boys got up just fine for school. Bub was raring to go. Shyguy, I think, would have rather slept in, but it wasn't too hard to coax him out of bed. Here they are just before we left for Grandma's to wait for the bus.
My Kindergartener


My Preschooler
Holding hands

Waiting for the bus out front of Grandma's house

Bub & cousins getting on the bus


Shyguy in front of his preschool

I didn't follow the bus to school to make sure Bub got to his class, but we did stop in there one day last week & saw his classroom & met his teacher. I heard there was a patrol car out front of the school directing traffic because there were so many parents dropping off/following their kids in.
My boys are getting SO BIG!

No comments: