Guess where I'm sitting writing this post. Let me tell you, you'll never guess. The living room. How is that possible when our computer is in the dining area, you ask? I'm on the labtop, you know that computer that for the past 2 years just sat in a bag under the desktop computer desk. The computer that has been out of its bag, maybe, 5 times in the past two years.
So how is this all possible, you ask? Well Papa bought a router about a week ago. He installed it today. Yeah, Papa did. No really. I can't believe it either. It didn't go too smoothly, he was on the phone several hours with the router manufacturer's tech support. He even gave them control of the desktop & let them change some things. When I asked what they were changing, he had no idea. I was getting so furious I had to leave. How dare he touch the computer with years of pictures I cherish so much. I eventually left and went to my mom's. But surprisingly when I got back home he was browsing ebay while sitting on the couch.
I was floored. Of course I asked if the desktop still works, I haven't checked, but he assures me it does. Anyway, I do have some pictures from Shyguy's birthday I post next time. Until then, toot-a-loo!
No comments:
Post a Comment