Friday, November 7, 2008

Tids and Bits

Little things I want to look back on & remember about my boys at this age . . .

I am Bub:
I like my matchbox cars. I have a huge tote of them I share with my brother, but there are about a dozen or so I don’t let him play with. I even take them to bed with me and hide them under my pillow so no one can touch them while I sleep at night.
I can sit and watch cartoons or Disney movies for hours.
I like to play on the computer, especially Noggin.com
I can write my name in capital letters, but my K’s look like C’s with a line in front of it. But I’m getting better at them.
When I say the word “girl” it sounds like “grill”. Mom thinks it’s cute.
I a very social chap, I can talk to complete strangers and ask them a lot of questions.
I usually answer the phone saying, “Hello, What’s your name?”
If Papa asks what I want for dinner I usually say either, “Pizza, Tacos or fishsticks.”
I can tell stories about things that have happened to me, even if they happened a long time ago. My stories can get quite long if you listen, especially at bedtime when Mama & Papa want me to get into bed. You want to hear a story, ask me about the Coyote.

I am Shyguy:
I like tractors, especially John Deere tractors. I play with them all the time.
I like to follow Mama around when she’s vacuuming with my toy vacuum in tow.
I like music, especially the Toast song by Haywood Banks, and TV commercial jingles. There are certain ones that come on that just captivate me.
I like watching America’s Funniest Videos, which is blessing to Mama, she can’t take watching Disney’s CARS anymore.
I like the Disney CARS movie right now. I will ask to watch it everyday.
I’m shy and will turn my head away if you talk to me directly, at least, until I have been around you for an hour or two.
Every time I hear a big truck or tractor go by the house I run to the window to watch it and yell “Big Truck” or “Tractor” or “Coom – bine” (Combine). Mama thinks it’s cute how I say Combine.
When we go outside when its dark, like in the morning to go to Grandma’s, I look for the moon, when I see it I yell “I see the Moon.” If I don’t see it, I ask, “Where’s the moon?”

No comments: