I know, I'm a couple days late, bad mom. But we had a busy weekend and I didn't get any pictures to post since we just celebrated with my family yesterday. About the busy weekend, thanks so much for everyone who helped us by watching the boys this weekend and supporting your local fire department.
Anyway, my baby Shyguy is 2 already. I remember the day he was born, although, not the exact minute, knocked out at the time. I remember coming out of anesthesia and asking the anesthesiologist if it was a boy or a girl. Then I was wheeled back to recovery (not having seen Shyguy yet) and asking the nurse there if it was a boy or a girl. Then they brought Papa in and I asked him, too if we had a boy or a girl. Don't get me wrong, it wasn't because I didn't like there answers, I was just so out of it, I couldn't remember what they were telling me.
My little boy with his cake.
No comments:
Post a Comment