Anyways, its gone. (sob) Little boys grow up and need bigger beds and BIG BOY ROOMS. You know shyguy really likes John Deere tractors. So . . . I present to you the new big boy room.

Luckily I found this neat blue and green plaid bedding and didn't have to go with a green and yellow themed room. This will make it much easier to convert to something else when he gets older. So glad the valances go well with the roman shades Aunt B made for the nursery.
Its growing on me, but I oh so loved the red white and blue. I'm keeping the valances and wooden decoration in hopes I'll be able to have an office again some day and be able to use the stuff again. Unless, of course, some has an immediate need for a red white and blue themed room.
No comments:
Post a Comment