Yes, its shortly after midnight, Christmas night. What am I doing up and what am I doing posting. . . I honestly don't know. I was just going to get some pictures off my camera because it started acting up tonight and I think there are just too many pictures on it. And now, I'm posting.
We had a great Christmas so far. One more party tomorrow, well, today actually, then we'll be wrapped up for the season. Pun intended. The boys got some many great gifts. Papa and I did, too. We all had so much fun and am so glad to have such wonderful families.
I don't have any pics from Christmas morning at our house because I was taping with the video camera, but here are some from the past couple of days.
We had a great Christmas so far. One more party tomorrow, well, today actually, then we'll be wrapped up for the season. Pun intended. The boys got some many great gifts. Papa and I did, too. We all had so much fun and am so glad to have such wonderful families.
I don't have any pics from Christmas morning at our house because I was taping with the video camera, but here are some from the past couple of days.
At our house before the boys woke up.
No comments:
Post a Comment